One of my many favorite hobbies is drawing and although I don’t get to do it very often, I try to make a conservative effort in completing a few sketches every year. Unfortunately I have given away most of my artwork as gifts over the years (the ones worth giving anyway) and failed to scan or take photos of them, so I’m currently working on building a portfolio.
Even though I’ve been painting and drawing for nearly over a decade with various media, I only really begun to have confidence in using my favorite art medium- chalk pastel. Hopefully over time, I can show you some of my finished artwork.
1. Greenback turtle, pointillism
2. Horse, India ink.
3. Pine marten, pen.
4. Aspen parkland in fall, coloured pencil.
5. Asian elephant, mixed media (chalk pastel and ink).
6. Bastia port, digital art photography.
7. Sailboat in the Mediterranean. Digital art photography.
8. Taj Mahal in digital watercolour.
9. The Strid, Bolton Abbey in digital watercolour